Welcome back to Stay Wealthy San Diego! There’s no shortage of fascinating, accomplished San Diego residents, and today I’m thrilled to host another one of them: David Tal.
David is the founder of Agentology, a lead conversion service for real estate agents. Agentology combines a team of engagement experts with rapid-response technology to help agents boost their conversion rates.
David and I discuss how he became an entrepreneur and founded a bona fide tech startup. He talks about identifying the gap in the market between banks and real estate agents that allowed him to found Agentology’s predecessor, and how he’s found similar opportunities.
We also talk about the challenge of standing out in a competitive industry, and about how David has provided unique value to agents and their clients by bringing a human element back to the business. And finally, David shares how he’s secured funding from venture capitalist and his own tips for creating and maintaining wealth.
What You’ll Learn:
- How and why David became an entrepreneur serving the real estate space.
- The growth Agentology has experienced since 2013, and David’s plans for its future growth.
- Why a team that immediately reaches out to leads is so helpful for real estate agents and homebuyers alike.
- How David and his team stand out against an increasingly crowded, competitive field of businesses.
- What it’s like to secure capital from venture capitalists and innovate a tech startup.
- The biggest lesson David has learned so far, and his advice for young entrepreneurs.
Resources for this Episode:
- David Tal: Agentology
- Zillow? It’s Me. on YouTube
- Agentology Closes on $4.5million Funding Round
- REO Industry Directory
- My Agent Finder
- Meet the Agentology Team
- Tipsy Elves