As marketing trends rapidly change and evolve, it can be challenging to keep up. But the reward for making marketing a priority in any business is undeniable. In just 5 years, Grayson Lafrenz and his team found a sweet spot in the digital marketing industry which launched them to #351 on the Inc 5000 list in 2017.
In today’s episode, you will learn from one of the industry’s top performers how to build a business from the ground up in a smart and sustainable way. Grayson shares the unexpected path that led him into the business, how he found his niche and the winning strategies that helped them become one of the fastest growing businesses in San Diego.
He also reveals how digital marketing has changed over the years and how his business has adapted. Grayson rounds out our conversation by sharing some insightful advice on how to create a positive company culture and the importance of providing massive value up front.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Grayson’s firm provides value in advance for their potential clients and why it’s extremely effective.
- The exact elements that ensure your company can scale and grow consistently.
- Why revenue is a vanity metric for them and profit is more important.
- What exactly they consider digital marketing to be.
- Why really good digital marketing strategies take time.
- How digital marketing, social media, and online searching has changed over the past few years.
- Why they focus on finding clients that are the right fit for them rather than convincing clients to work with them.
Resources for this Episode:
- Grayson Lafrenz: Twitter | LinkedIn
- Power Digital Marketing
- Flip the Switch Podcast
- University of Arizona
- Google Analytics
- Inc. 5000 2017
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization
- Positive Adventures
- Societe Brewing Company
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and listening to this episode.
If you’re listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more San Diegan’s is to leave a 5-star review for the Stay Wealthy San Diego Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab).
Ratings, reviews, and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.
Enjoy the Show? Subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher!
Actionable Ideas to Maximize Your Wealth
And no, giving up your daily Starbucks isn't one of them. Stay connected and never miss an update. Join the Stay Wealthy newsletter.