There’s a lot of information out there when it comes to fitness and exercise. And, the truth is, most of it is bad and/or misleading. My guest on today’s show is here to set the record straight and bust some common myths circling the fitness industry.
With his extensive background and scientific approach to health and exercise, Pete McCall is who I consider the go-to fitness expert in San Diego. He coaches personal trainers, speaks all over the world, teaches at local community colleges, hosts the popular All About Fitness podcast and is the author of the Pete McCall Fitness blog.
In this episode, Pete shares his expertise in the field, revealing how to craft the ideal fitness plan, what we should all be doing for optimal health, and more. Listen in to hear his wellness tips, as well as actionable advice you can start following today to improve your health.
What You’ll Learn:
- Common myths and misconceptions about exercise and fitness.
- The big red flag that tells you not to listen to someone’s fitness advice.
- One of the best things that ever happened to Pete.
- The important thing that people overlook about fitness.
- How Pete balances all his freelance work.
- What we should do for optimal health.
- Tips for effective networking.
Resources for this Episode:
- Pete McCall: LinkedIn | Blog | Podcast
- All About Fitness Episode 72 featuring Taylor Schulte
- The Institute of Motion
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and listening to this episode.
If you’re listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more San Diegan’s is to leave a 5-star review for the Stay Wealthy San Diego Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab).
Ratings, reviews, and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.
Enjoy the Show? Subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher!
Actionable Ideas to Maximize Your Wealth
And no, giving up your daily Starbucks isn't one of them. Stay connected and never miss an update. Join the Stay Wealthy newsletter.