According to a 2015 Forbes article, only 2% of women-owned businesses break $1 million in revenue. As staggering as that statistic seems, Traci Bates, owner and vice president of Assault Fitness, has more than defied the odds.
After starting out as a specialty retail shop in Dallas in 1995, her company quickly broke the million-dollar mark and has since built an incredible reputation in the fitness community.
She joins us today to share her journey with the company, as well as the outlook that has led to her success. Listen in to hear how she and her business partner built the company into the remarkable brand it is today, and her advice for those who hope to have similar success with their own businesses.
What You’ll Learn:
- Her advice for someone who wants to start a business.
- How Assault Fitness built their credibility in the CrossFit community.
- The progression of LifeCORE and Assault Fitness.
- Why it has become harder to get into the fitness industry.
- What it means to be a CrossFit affiliate.
- Traci’s favorite aspect of running a business.
- The biggest challenges of owning and operating a fitness company.
Resources for this Episode:
- Traci Bates: LinkedIn
- Assault Fitness: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Invictus Blog: Why We Use The Assault Air Bike
Thanks for Listening!
I appreciate you visiting our site today and listening to this episode.
If you’re listening through the Apple Podcast App, please help us by partnering with us to grow this movement. The first step to helping us reach more San Diegan’s is to leave a 5-star review for the Stay Wealthy San Diego Podcast! (Please click the link from your cell phone, then click the REVIEWS tab).
Ratings, reviews, and subscribes are extremely helpful to expanding our reach within the Apple community.
Enjoy the Show? Subscribe on iTunes and Stitcher!
Actionable Ideas to Maximize Your Wealth
And no, giving up your daily Starbucks isn't one of them. Stay connected and never miss an update. Join the Stay Wealthy newsletter.